It’s really hard being away from my boyfriend but I’m also really happy to be with my family and friends who missed me so much while I was gone. It’s a constant emotional rollercoaster
I feel the same way right now.
Asking if I want to link my tumblr account to my facebook is like asking me if I want to invite my family over to watch me masturbate
BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.
- One day after gym class I went to the toilet to pee. I forgot to lock the door, and suddenly someone opened it! I hurried closing it before it sprung completely open, but I heard the girl saying to my classmates “I got a shock. Someone is in there, but all I saw was a big hand”. They all laughed, and I felt so humiliated.
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- They are closed.
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- Yes, of course.
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Hmmm, I don’t pay attention to that.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Haha, no.
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
- Yes, but I always forget about them when I need to use them.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- Yes. But we don’t really do that coupon thing here in Denmark.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- A swarm of bees.
8:Do you have freckles?
- A bit on my nose, but you can’t really see them unless you’re close.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Loud noises such as the noises that pots and pans make.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
13:What about pooped in the woods?
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- No, I think it’s more fun with music.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- No not anymore. But I did when I was a kid.
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
- Oh my.. 1.
17:What size is your bed?
- I think it’s a king sized bed.
18:What is your Song of the week?
- Jolene - Dolly Parton.
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
- Not really.. I like a few cartoons though, such as Family Guy. But usually I don’t watch them.
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
- Maybe Lord of the Rings. I really want to like it, because it seems like something I would love, but I just find it utterly boring.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- Not tellin’ ya’ ;)
23:What do you drink with dinner?
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25:What is your favorite food?
- I really love pig heart. And sushi.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- “Dogfight” (with River Phoenix) and “Teenage Dirtbag”.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- My boyfriend <3
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- I do not remember. I think it was my grandparents who got my latest handwritten letter.. probably a year ago.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
- No. I don’t even have a license to drive one.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33:Ever ran out of gas?
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
- Chicken/bacon sandwich
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- Some sort of bread with butter.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
- Right now I don’t have one. But anywhere between 22-23 would do.
37:Are you lazy?
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- I never dressed up for Halloween!
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- Had to look it up. Says sheep!
40:How many languages can you speak?
- Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, and Norwegian and Swedish. I don’t speak all the languages well though, but I know the basics and more.
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- LEGO, obviously.
43:Are you stubborn?
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
- Don’t watch either.
45:Ever watch soap operas?
46:Are you afraid of heights?
- No, not really. But I guess it depends.
47:Do you sing in the car?
48:Do you sing in the shower?
49:Do you dance in the car?
- Sometimes xD
50:Ever used a gun?
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- That was at high school graduation.. 3 years ago.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53:Is Christmas stressful?
- It is what you make it. It’s not stressful to me.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Strawberry pie
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59:Take a vitamin daily?
61:Wear a bath robe?
62:What do you wear to bed?
- Panties and a t-shirts. Sometmes I don’t wear a t-shirt. Depends how hot it is.
- eye-Q (Danish girl band)
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- Don’t know any of them.
65:Nike or Adidas?
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
- Haven’t tried them
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69:Ever take dance lessons?
- Yes for 2 years.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- No. As long as he has some sort of income then I don’t really care what his job is.
71:Can you curl your tongue?
- A bit.
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
- No because I never participated in one (they are not popular in Denmark).
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74:Own any record albums?
75:Own a record player?
76:Regularly burn incense?
77:Ever been in love?
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
- Dead can Dance, Valravn
79:What was the last concert you saw?
- I think it was at some festival, but I don’t remember exactly.
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
- Hot tea
81:Tea or coffee?
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- Don’t know what snicker doodles are?
83:Can you swim well?
- I’m average. I can definitely swim.
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85:Are you patient?
- Yes, sometimes.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
- Neither. I guess it depends what kind of band… Maybe a band.
87:Ever won a contest?
- Yes, several.
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
89:Which are better black or green olives?
- Green! The black ones are awful! They taste like evil.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
- Yes, both.
91:Best room for a fireplace?
- Living room
92:Do you want to get married?
- Yes, but not in a church
93:If married, how long have you been married?
94:Who was your HS crush?
- Oh god. I will not mention his name. But it starts with D.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96:Do you have kids?
97:Do you want kids?
98:Whats your favorite color?
- Green and purple
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
- My bf.